July 29, 2008

My Exciting New Venture

I've dabbled in network marketing / direct sales before and have worked with some wonderful companies with terrific product lines, but I have never enjoyed the level of success I desire and know I can achieve. Part of the problem may have been timing. The Internet has changed a lot since I first tried marketing a business online. I think maybe now it may be possible to build the kind of business I always imagined.

Even more important than getting the timing right is choosing a product you really love and can enthusiastically demonstrate to others. I have always adored scented candles. They soothe and relax us, they make a home smell inviting and they make exquisite gifts. Candles and related products are a perfect match for me.

I researched several companies and have slected one that I feel is right for me. I registered as a consultant earler this evening. This weekend I will get my website and will post a link here when it is ready to roll. I can't wait to get going on this!

If anyone out there is also into candles, I'd love to hear from you. Maybe someday we can even work together . . .


Update:
My website is online! Check it out.

No comments: